Sunday 19 October 2014

I am going to un-favourite the M4

14 October 2014, 11 am

I do not like the M4 anymore.  It does not lead to Oxford or Cardiff or Derby or Edinburgh: it leads to a large traffic jam in the shape of a roundabout.  In order to avoid the emphatically non-gyrating gyratory, I am obliged to take a back route along squiggly roads which have a lot of different numbers.  I think it is bad, in this day and age, that roads have to have so many different numbers.  A person could get confused. 

It does not help that I am too embarrassed to use the satnav because last time I swore at it.  I may also have thrown a Red Bull® can at it, after which it kept telling me to bear right then take the ferry.  

To be clear: there are no ferries near where I live.  You have to be seriously lost to have found a ferry on your way to Cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment