Saturday 30 May 2015

IPO biscuits (an apology)

28 April 2015, 3 pm

I am chatting to the IPO on the phone about webinars.  When we have finished the serious stuff, they tell me that one of their colleagues is upset because my blog didn’t mention the biscuits he organised for our last meeting.  I am mortified beyond belief.  It is one thing going round being tactless to senior dignitaries when you are supposed to be gracious and VeePee-like, but you cannot insult people’s choice of biscuits.

So, to make amends:

IPO BISCUITS IPO BISCUITS IPO BISCUITS.  IPO BISCUITS ARE BRILLIANT! GET YOUR BISCUITS AT THE IPO BEST BISCUITS IN LONDON POSSIBLY BEST BISCUITS IN NEWPORT TOO.  ROLL UP ROLL UP GET YOUR FABULOUS IPO BISCUITS!

(Actually, ITMA ate more of the biscuits than I did.)

(Just saying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment