Sunday 14 June 2015

Retrospective Learning Outcomes

12 May 2015

Our patent attorney friend, he of helium-filled piranha fame, expresses concern that he did not prepare any Learning Outcomes for yesterday’s workshop.  He is worried that Ms Sear will tell him off.

I tell him not to worry.  In my experience, I say, Learning Outcomes are best written retrospectively anyway.  That way you can be guaranteed success.

I mean, otherwise they would be Learning Aspirations, wouldn’t they?

Mr Davies does not concur with this view.  But he bites his tongue because these days there are so many things he needs to not concur with me about, he has to conserve his energies for the big ones.  Like: why am I still refusing to wear the Presidential swimming-gala medal at next Monday’s AGM?

No comments:

Post a Comment